USIM is seeking an entry-level Ad Operations Supervisor in our Irvine, CA office. USIM is the fastest growing independent media agency providing best-in-class integrated media solutions to our clients. Every day and with every challenge, USIM Practices the Art of Human Sense – blending cutting-edge research and technology with ingenuity, human insight and creativity, delivered in a seamless experience for our client partners.
The Ad Operations Supervisor is responsible for setting up and maintaining campaigns, while also training and assisting other team members.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Set up and maintain campaigns with minimal supervision or correction
- Effectively collaborate with Operations, Account, Media and Development teams, Clients and Publishers to ensure campaigns are running properly
- Troubleshoot ad serving errors, report discrepancies and creative issues
- Be an excellent example to the team by following proper processes
- Review and QA the work of other team members
- Assist other team members when help is needed
- Provide training support and participate in the onboarding process of Ad Ops members
- Help support the team when the Ad Ops Manager/Director is out of the office or is engaged in other projects
- BA/BS Degree
- 2+ years Ad Ops experience, required
- Demonstrates strong knowledge of Ad Operations processes
- Proficient in adserving platforms such DoubleClick, Cake or equivalent, required
- Able to prioritize responsibilities and multitask effectively
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to help find solutions to problems
- Proficient in all MS Office products
Reliable, self-motivated, takes direction and constructive criticism well, excellent critical thinking and analytical skills and able to handle multiple priorities.
USIM offers flexible benefits and compensation packages that allow our employees to make choices that fit their individual lifestyles. Some of our benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Health/dental/vision Insurance
- Business casual dress code
- Paid holidays, sick and vacation
USIM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
PLEASE FORWARD YOUR COVER LETTER & RESUME TO: firstname.lastname@example.org