USIM is seeking an Assistant Digital Media Buyer in our Irvine, CA office. USIM is the fastest growing independent media agency providing best-in-class integrated media solutions to our clients. Every day and with every challenge, USIM Practices the Art of Human Sense – blending cutting-edge research and technology with ingenuity, human insight and creativity, delivered in a seamless experience for our client partners.
Key Areas of Responsibility
An Assistant Digital Media Buyer will input, update, actualize and reconcile media campaigns. This position is essential in the day-to-day management of media campaigns and requires an individual who works well in a team-based, fast-paced, detail-oriented environment.
- Input / update media buys in media buying software (SBMS)
- Maintain media partner and client files
- Compare media plans to campaign delivery reports
- Actualize media buys monthly based on campaign reporting and media contracts.
- Resolve media partner billing discrepancies
- Facilitate the timely collection of invoices from media partners
- Gain an increased understanding of digital campaign management, including the digital media buying process
- Maintain professional, productive rapport with account managers, media partners, and internal groups
- Ability to perform in a fast paced environment with dynamic job responsibilities and priorities
- Accuracy/attention to detail in all facets of communication and documentation
- Strong customer service orientations and ability to collaborate
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated proficiency of Microsoft Office Suite, most importantly Excel
- Exceptional time management skills, work ethic and high sense of urgency
- Demonstrates critical thinking
- Strong math and analytic skills
- Ability to learn software and tools
- Digital marketing, ad agency or media planning/buying, a plus
- BA/BS in Advertising, Marketing, Business, Accounting, Economics or related field
USIM offers flexible benefits and compensation packages that allow our employees to make choices that fit their individual lifestyles. Some of our benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Health/dental/vision insurance
- Business casual dress code
- Paid holidays, sick and vacation
USIM is one of the fastest-growing, full-service media management companies in the United States.
USIM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
PLEASE FORWARD YOUR COVER LETTER & RESUME TO: firstname.lastname@example.org