USIM is seeking a Digital Media Buyer in our Irvine, CA office. USIM is the fastest growing independent media agency providing best-in-class integrated media solutions to our clients. Every day and with every challenge, USIM Practices the Art of Human Sense – blending cutting-edge research and technology with ingenuity, human insight and creativity, delivered in a seamless experience for our client partners.
The Digital Media Buyer is required to develop media plans with Supervisor’s assistance, and execute buys for client campaigns including price negotiations, allocations and optimizations. They are expected to maintain a strong knowledge of their clients’ business. They are expected to apply their media understanding accordingly to deliver against the clients’ needs/objectives. The Digital Media Buyer is also responsible for assisting on new business opportunities.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Responsible for managing assigned media accounts and client budgets
- Assist in determining media strategy for new, existing and potential clients
- Review, consider, and develop interactive media opportunities, plans and proposals
- Negotiate, set-up, and purchase digital media for assigned campaigns
- Execute and manage digital media buys with Supervisor’s oversight. Provide specifications, monitor development, optimize digital media buys, and post-buy analysis
- Ensure proper delivery of campaigns from inception, media set-up, thorough reporting and results measurement
- Utilize internal reporting systems to monitor vendor activity, including daily traffic reports to ensure proper and timely campaign promotion and delivery
- Maintain media budgets and billing for executed campaigns
- Development and presentation of media recommendations, evaluations, presentations, POVs, and media analysis to internal groups and clients
- Responsible for consistent and effective communication with management, account teams and internal team members
- At least 1 year of digital media planning and buying experience managing digital display, video, online audio campaigns (agency experience preferred)
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel (functions, pivot tables)
- Experience with programmatic media buying
- Experience with syndicated research tools (comScore, MRI, Pathmatic); ad server technology (DoubleClick Campaign Manager, Sizmek)
Benefits & Compensation
USIM offers flexible benefits and compensation packages that allow our employees to make choices that fit their individual lifestyles. Some of our benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Health/dental/vision insurance
- Business casual dress code
- Paid holidays, sick and vacation
USIM is one of the fastest-growing, full-service media management companies in the United States.
USIM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
PLEASE FORWARD YOUR COVER LETTER & RESUME TO: email@example.com