USIM is seeking a Digital Media Coordinator for its Irvine, CA office. USIM is the fastest growing independent media agency providing best-in-class integrated media solutions to our clients. Every day and with every challenge, USIM Practices the Art of Human Sense – blending cutting-edge research and technology with ingenuity, human insight and creativity, delivered in a seamless experience for our client partners.
The Digital Media Coordinator supports the media team in placing, monitoring and assisting in the development of media plans. The Media Coordinator will learn USIM’s processes for creating strategy/plans, proposing, negotiating, executing and optimizing campaigns.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Support team in creating client strategies and media plans
- Support with Requests for Proposals (RFPs), buysheets, insertion orders and media authorizations
- Gather media kits and other information as well as schedule meetings with media partners
- Utilize internal reporting systems to monitor media partner activity, including traffic reports to ensure proper and timely campaign promotion and delivery
- Development and presentation of media recommendations, evaluations, presentations, POVs, and media analysis to internal groups
- Utilize media tools and be able to master their use with appropriate training and initiative to learn such as ComScore, Pathmatics, Nielsen Ad Intel, DCM
- Help keep the team "up to date" by reading, investigating, and sharing new digital opportunities; maintaining up-to-date knowledge of digital media marketplace and its evolution
- Establish professional, productive rapport with account managers, media partners, and internal groups
- Demonstrate an increased understanding of digital campaign management, including the planning and buying process
- BA/BS in Advertising, Marketing, Business or related field
- Ability to perform in a fast paced environment with dynamic job responsibilities and priorities
- Accuracy/attention to detail in all facets of communication and documentation
- Excellent relationship building, communication and negotiation skills are a must
- Strong computer skills with Microsoft Office and Internet
- Exceptional time management skills, work ethic and high sense of urgency
- Demonstrates initiative/"hunger" and passion for digital marketing
- Digital marketing, ad agency or media planning/buying experience a plus
- Collaborative approach/attitude
Benefits & Compensation
USIM offers flexible benefits and compensation packages that allow our employees to make choices that fit their individual lifestyles. Some of our benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Health/dental/vision insurance
- Business casual dress code
- Paid holidays, sick and vacation
USIM is one of the fastest-growing, full-service media management companies in the United States.
USIM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
PLEASE FORWARD YOUR COVER LETTER & RESUME TO: email@example.com