Are you analytically minded? Interested in starting your career at an advertising agency in a hot new career field? USIM is seeking a Media Trader for its agency trading desk in our Irvine, CA office. USIM is the fastest growing independent media agency providing best-in-class integrated media solutions to our clients. Every day and with every challenge, USIM Practices the Art of Human Sense – blending cutting-edge research and technology with ingenuity, human insight and creativity, delivered in a seamless experience for our client partners.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Plan and manage programmatic advertising campaigns for online advertising clients.
- Execute and optimize display, video, and mobile programmatic or real-time bidding (RTB) campaigns.
- Develop strategies to achieve campaign goals.
- Coordinate with exchange partners to optimize and troubleshoot as necessary.
- Work through ROI models to ensure ad systems get more profitable over time.
- Liaise with internal partners such as Account Management, Media and Ad Ops teams to implement and execute campaigns.
- Produce analytical, status and campaign performance reports.
- Collaborate with the trading desk team on RFP’s, strategy, and other duties as necessary.
- BA/BS degree required, with concentration in Marketing, Math or Statistics a plus.
- Proven self-starter with ability to work independently and collaboratively with minimal supervision.
- Ability to perform in a fast paced environment with dynamic job responsibilities and priorities.
- Strong analytical, written and interpersonal skills.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel (Pivots and Macros a plus).
- Understanding of how the Web functions.
- Proficiency in all MS Office products.
- Experience in digital advertising a plus.
USIM offers flexible benefits and compensation packages that allow our employees to make choices that fit their individual lifestyles. Some of our benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Health/dental/vision insurance
- Business casual dress code
- Paid holidays, sick and vacation
USIM is one of the fastest-growing, full-service media management companies in the United States.
USIM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
PLEASE FORWARD YOUR COVER LETTER & RESUME TO: email@example.com