USIM is seeking a Senior Programmatic Trader for its agency trading desk in either our Irvine, CA or NYC offices. USIM is the fastest growing independent media agency providing best-in-class integrated media solutions to our clients. Every day and with every challenge, USIM Practices the Art of Human Sense – blending cutting-edge research and technology with ingenuity, human insight and creativity, delivered in a seamless experience for our client partners.
Key Areas of Responsibility
A Senior Programmatic Trader will be critical in delivering programmatic strategy and delivery, mentoring team members and evaluating new and emerging media and technology.
- Execute programmatic campaigns from the RFP through campaign set-up, maintenance, optimizations and final reporting.
- Extract and deliver insightful findings for optimization purposes and client reports.
- Work with management and account teams to develop and deliver programmatic strategies as part of the client planning process.
- Mentor programmatic team on methodologies and strategies to help improve overall performance of campaigns.
- Build and evolve relationships as a point of contact with media vendors and technology partners, day to day clients, and internal teams.
- Evaluate new and emerging media and technology and make strategic recommendations for implementation.
- Collaborate with media agency planning teams to incorporate all programmatic specific media plans and insights into holistic media deliverables (i.e. plans, reports, etc.).
- BA/BS degree marketing, business, analytics preferred
- 3-5 years’ programmatic experience
- Prior account management skills
- Demonstrated experience in creative problem-solving techniques and strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills, analytic skills, problem solving and trouble shooting skills
- Deep understanding of programmatic ad tech and the programmatic ecosystem
- Familiarity with all DSPs, SSPs and DMPs in the digital programmatic field
- Preferred experience in The Trade Desk and Amazon
- Programmatic experience across display and mobile , additional channels such as TV, audio, OOH a plus
- Expert Excel skills and a comfort with pivot tables
USIM offers flexible benefits and compensation packages that allow our employees to make choices that fit their individual lifestyles. Some of our benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Health/dental/vision insurance
- Business casual dress code
- Paid holidays, sick and vacation
USIM is one of the fastest-growing, full-service media management companies in the United States.
USIM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
PLEASE FORWARD YOUR COVER LETTER & RESUME TO: email@example.com