USIM is seeking an SEO Specialist in our Irvine, CA office. USIM is the fastest growing independent media agency providing best-in-class integrated media solutions to our clients. Every day and with every challenge, USIM Practices the Art of Human Sense – blending cutting-edge research and technology with ingenuity, human insight and creativity, delivered in a seamless experience for our client partners.
The SEO Specialist creates, manages and optimizes Search Engine Optimization campaigns for clients, working to improve Organic visibility, traffic and leads/sales for clients across a variety of verticals.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Manage SEO campaigns for clients and internal websites, improving keyword rankings, increasing traffic and leads
- Perform website analyses, site audits, keyword research, competitive analyses, and other SEO-relevant research tasks
- Edit page content and SEO-relevant site elements (title tags, description tags, robots.txt, sitemaps, etc.) to optimize them according to SEO best practices
- Research and test new SEO strategies to generate additional traffic and leads from the targeted audience
- Generate high quality links from authoritative websites, including news outlets, traditional websites, trusted blogs and social media sources
- Measure results of SEO campaigns, providing detailed performance reports including keyword rankings, traffic statistics and conversion data
- BA/BS in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Literature, Journalism, Psychology, Computer Science, Business or a similar field
- Excellent writing, verbal communications, and networking skills
- Basic understanding of HTML
- Basic understanding of online marketing practices including: SEO, Social Media, Influencer Marketing, Analytics, etc.
- Thorough experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.
- Previous SEO, social media, analytics, marketing or advertising experience is not required, but is preferred
USIM offers flexible benefits and compensation packages that allow our employees to make choices that fit their individual lifestyles. Some of our benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Health/dental/vision insurance
- Business casual dress code
- Paid holidays, sick and vacation
USIM is one of the fastest-growing, full-service media management companies in the United States.
USIM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
PLEASE FORWARD YOUR COVER LETTER & RESUME TO: email@example.com